Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Critique for da CriticGod
Nifty! I think the primarch series has been a bit hit or miss and Russ is likely to be polarizing.

Looking forward either way though.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In my opinion the only Primarch that's let the series down is Guilliman, hes not very imposing and his pose, very boring, if i didnt know who he was id have mistaken him as a normal legionnaire, maybe a captain of something but not a Primarch and yes i know Lorgar hasnt exactly got a very exciting pose, but he is far more imposing.
from what weve seen, theyve done right with russ, making him very dynamic, perhaps the most dynamic.

Critique for da CriticGod
Looks good. Other than the mutton chops.

Registered
In my opinion the only Primarch that's let the series down is Guilliman, hes not very imposing and his pose, very boring, if i didnt know who he was id have mistaken him as a normal legionnaire, maybe a captain of something but not a Primarch and yes i know Lorgar hasnt exactly got a very exciting pose, but he is far more imposing.
from what weve seen, theyve done right with russ, making him very dynamic, perhaps the most dynamic.
That's very intersting because Gulliman is actually one of my favorites. He totally has the Astartes version of Ceaser vibe going on and I think they did an excellent job with him. But that just shows how personal opinions can vary.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's very intersting because Gulliman is actually one of my favorites. He totally has the Astartes version of Ceaser vibe going on and I think they did an excellent job with him. But that just shows how personal opinions can vary.
the detailing of the model is great, but for my personal vision i prefer more dynamism when it comes to the primarchs as i see them in my eyes as always at the forefront of any battle, so a static pose, just doesnt seem right, especially considering most of the other primarch models seem to a photo capture of mid battle feel to them, but that could be just how i perceive the poses, u know eye of the beholder and all that.

But russ is looking like a really nice model to build and paint and in my eyes captures the ferocity of the space wolves

1 - 10 of 10 Posts