Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well not sure how this will work, looks good on paper, but this is my list. I hope to be competive with this build, if not plz help get in the right direction. Comments are MOST welcome!

Bloodthrister 270 (1)
unholymight

Bloodthrister 250 (2)

6x Bloodcrushers 275 (1)
Icon, FoK

8x Bloodletters 128 (1)
8x Bloodletters 128 (2)
8x Bloodletters 128 (2)

Soulgrinder 160 (1)
phlegm

Soulgrinder 160 (2)
Phlegm

Total 1499

·
Registered
320 Posts
at the low point cost you might want to drop the cheaper bloodthirster. With the points you can get two units of 3 flamers. they will help you with some anti tank. with the remaining poits you should be able to get 4 more bloodletters. I think.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I think you would do well in changing one or two of the Bloodletter squads to Plaguebearers for objective holding.

When you run with two Bloodthirsters, I would complement that with Daemon Princes instead of Soul Grinders. Make it Tzeentch princes with bolt, perhaps, to take care of killing Vehicles in shooting.

As for the Bloodcrushers, they're not my cup of tea and I prefer Fiends, because they are fast. However, I would run bloodcrushers in groups of 5 with all the upgrades for wound-allocating madness! Meaning you'd have to lose 5 wounds before a single model dies.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts