Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
2,364 Posts
I enjoyed fielding demolishers on 4x4, they are really big deal at that close quarter battle. The 3x HB setup may net you some extra kills, HF may do ok if all you are looking for is to shield your cannon from weapon destroyed results. The snapshooting after you've shot your main gun reduces sponson effectiveness, but hey, it's totally worth it.

I have a love hate relationship with sniper rifles on account of my bad rolling, but I can definitely see the attraction... I'd consider dropping them and the SGT BG for an autocannon in the command squad to give a bit more punch if you wanted to be more competitive. Also consider the astropath, the chance to get invisibility is justification enough.

Meltavets in APCs is just as good a strategy now as it was before, before regular guardsmen still die fast once they are out of cover - why have you given them melta instead of heavy weapons?

· Premium Member
2,364 Posts
will tweak the list and repost tomorrow.
Looking forward to how you do!

I wouldn't necessarily advocate getting stuck into close combat with those guardsmen though...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.