Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
774 Posts
Where is the plague zombie helcult of death! :p It was all a lie when you said you wanted to have my Nurgle Babies... :p

Also personally if you can free up 19pts I would change in the MoT Lord / Terms for Zhofor and 3 Khorne Terms.
He is basically a Lord in stats but +1WS +1S +1A, Terminator Armour, Eternal Warrior, Fearless, Mark of Khorne, Champ of Chaos, Adamantine Will, A Powerfist with built in Assault 3 Storm Bolter and a Chain Axe with +2A on it. He must come with a bodyguard of terminators of Khorne though can leave them at any time and only count as 1HQ choice for both combined. AND gets the Warlord trait Legendary Fighter (+1VP for every char he kills in challenge)

Oh side note to that trait, TECHNICALLY if you challenge someone who has 2 characters in a unit and your overkills also kill the other character you get the additional VPs :p BRING ON THE ELDAR WARLOCK SQUAD!!!

Rule for him found in the same place as Necrosius (Imp Armour Apoc 2013) as updated from Siege of Vraks Imp Armour 7... or that link I put up before on forgeworld as the only thing changed for him is he costs 10pts less and now says the terms need a mark rather than icon.

· Registered
774 Posts
Well a 2+ termy save is ok with the 5++ invuln. But with Eternal Warrior he is more likely to live than the Tzeentch guy who gets hit by a S8+ AP2- shot (like a demo cannon) and dies in 1. He also pimps himself up to S10 with his powerfist with 4 attacks as well (6 on charge, 5 if charged) so can eat people alive (if he survives, what he should with EW).

· Registered
774 Posts
So now I just need to convince you to dump the pred and get a Plague Hulk (same cost as a Nurgle marked soul grinder without extras) but only BS2, I2, with a Mark of Nurgle and a S6 rending version of a Phlegm Cannon (for free rather than 30pts) and a 3+ poison flamer with AP3 (also for free, rather than the torrent AP4 one what would also cost 20pts extra).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.