Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Entropy Fetishist
4,224 Posts
If you want some mastery levels without sacrificing your Nurglord/Plague Marines, I'd go with 2 MLs on the SlHerald. Yeah, you won't get the benefit of her levels the first turn or two, but she should give you a needed psy boost (and might roll something fun like Shrouding or Invisibility).

If not, you definitely want a spell familiar on that Sorc. I'd also swap Sigil of Corruption for Termi Armor, which both cost the same on the sorc (thanks to not having to buy a force weapon): all in all, -1 invuln for +1 armor is a well worth it trade, I think.

Other than that, looks like a pretty damn crisp non-competitive list. Nothing too extraordinary, but nothing bad, either--looks fun!

· Entropy Fetishist
4,224 Posts
about termin armour: he would not be able to run, though...oh, well...
He'd be able to run. Termi Armor gives Relentless, not Slow & Purposeful. He wouldn't be able to Sweeping Advance, sure...

· Entropy Fetishist
4,224 Posts
That gets you fearless, albeit with the tax of a hellbrute and additional unit of cultists.
Also the minor cost of not having any Troops choices towards your battle-forged primary detachment, when the units you're fielding would normally fill that gap nicely for the same amount of points. Ah well, easy enough to work around.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.