Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm starting into the world of WHFB.
I've been collecting Beastmen since their recent re-vamping. I've always enjoyed them and the new models and books really bring them into their own.

I plan on fielding small forces (warbands of 200-500) to bigger matches. 1k-2.5k.
I very much enjoy conversions and making the paintjob a signature job. Having a unique army is as important to me as putting up a vicious fight (notice I didn't say winning). I have a small rule, I won't field a unit unpainted.
It may be the end of me, but I'll try to keep that one enforced.

I'll go into my ideas for beastmen later, or in other threads, but I'm very excited to paint them up and get crackin!

I also have a DE army. I need to strip the old paintjobs off them and make them mine before ever fielding them.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my mistake.

Dark Elves.

I picked the wrong time to get back into this. All these new editions coming out RIGHT after i bought the old....

and the old metal beasties I bought are pretty usless (khornegors/ pestigors)

·
Registered
648 Posts
Aww, no 40k :(

Yep, 1 month out until 8th edition so it kinda sucks buying all the 7th ed stuff to have it invalid so soon. Best advice I have is to tough it out for a month so you don't get confused between 7th and 8th, paint your minis, assemble some Core and Heroes, and see what comes out in July.

Khornegors and Pestigors have no rules, but you can just use them as normal Bestigors, unit champions or Wargors. If it's any consolation, they look a lot nicer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts