Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'me ERIC ( H3So4 )

I'me a French player who have began the the game in the universe of 40K the first Space Marine edition
I played a lot has 40K V2 but after that I was trapped in the warp to has the year last one
And there has my resurrection after some parts(parties) not very heartening I discovered HH who reminded me my first allegiances
And now me here is in front of you to ask for help to build one beautiful/powerfull army of the fourteenth legion.The DEATH GUARD
And also to ask advice for certain points of rule as me am sad has to understand

Beforehand please excuse me if I do not master perfectly your language but I have big hope that we shall arrive has to understand us

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you has all for your messages yes H3So4 is an error of my schooling of the blow I always remembered it that's why I use him(it) so that I never forget my my pen name to connect

Are you looking to build a Horus Heresy (30k) army of Death Guard or a Chaos Space Marine army for 40k?
I want to build a 30 K Death Guard army

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well that makes about ten times when I write this message (Because my messages do not want to display but I contacted the After-sales service ) I have the impression that it is endless....
Would still be I prisoner of the warp?
I held has all to thank you for your warm welcome and your messages, that pleased me
Yes H3So4 is an error ( In aqueous solution it is {(H3O+)2+SO4--}, I often made it during my schooling and since I remembers me there that's why I use it as user name at least I forget it not lol

Yes NTAW I want to make an Death Guard army for 30 K but she will also have to face full of Tau and Necron and...... the Iron Hand chapter

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OK NTAW
But in every case your experience(experiment) of the game(set) in V6 / V7 will be me of an invaluable help

I finally succeeded has to make me 6 lists. On the paper that seems nice but on the gaming table that is it can be less;). I am going to post you to them by putting in it detail(retail) them for what changes of 40K. Your experience/experiment of the game will be me of good advice(council)

1 - 5 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.