Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'me ERIC ( H3So4 )

I'me a French player who have began the the game in the universe of 40K the first Space Marine edition
I played a lot has 40K V2 but after that I was trapped in the warp to has the year last one
And there has my resurrection after some parts(parties) not very heartening I discovered HH who reminded me my first allegiances
And now me here is in front of you to ask for help to build one beautiful/powerfull army of the fourteenth legion.The DEATH GUARD
And also to ask advice for certain points of rule as me am sad has to understand

Beforehand please excuse me if I do not master perfectly your language but I have big hope that we shall arrive has to understand us

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Welcome to Heresy! No worries about the potential language barrier, this community is quite multicultural and there's a lot of different things out there. I'm sure you'll find everyone to be patient with your English. Are you looking to build a Horus Heresy (30k) army of Death Guard or a Chaos Space Marine army for 40k? Both would be a lot of fun. I'm a big fan of their history and colours.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Yeah, all I have is google and enough high school science to recognize what it was. So, from google:

H3SO4 would be Protonated Sulfuric Acid. But it would be almost IMPOSSIBLE to exist. Only in a laboratory setting or as a transition state. Sulfur can usually only carry 6 bonds because of its molecular orbitals. But H2SO3OH would be a possibility but would still have a positive charge associated with the -OH.

Hey, at least is says 'almost' :laugh:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are you looking to build a Horus Heresy (30k) army of Death Guard or a Chaos Space Marine army for 40k?
I'me looking to build a 30K Death Guard army for play Vs Iron Hand and a lot of Necron and Tau

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
ok guys, you just scared him away, i can tell. Besides, if you start worshipping chaos, you can be whatever you prefer. Don't listen to those nay-sayers. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome to Heresy! :good:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you has all for your messages yes H3So4 is an error of my schooling of the blow I always remembered it that's why I use him(it) so that I never forget my my pen name to connect

Are you looking to build a Horus Heresy (30k) army of Death Guard or a Chaos Space Marine army for 40k?
I want to build a 30 K Death Guard army

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well that makes about ten times when I write this message (Because my messages do not want to display but I contacted the After-sales service ) I have the impression that it is endless....
Would still be I prisoner of the warp?
I held has all to thank you for your warm welcome and your messages, that pleased me
Yes H3So4 is an error ( In aqueous solution it is {(H3O+)2+SO4--}, I often made it during my schooling and since I remembers me there that's why I use it as user name at least I forget it not lol

Yes NTAW I want to make an Death Guard army for 30 K but she will also have to face full of Tau and Necron and...... the Iron Hand chapter

·
Super Moderator
8,561 Posts
Well that makes about ten times when I write this message (Because my messages do not want to display but I contacted the After-sales service ) I have the impression that it is endless....
The system mistook your posts for possible spam, so put them in moderation. Should be sorted now.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Yes NTAW I want to make an Death Guard army for 30 K but she will also have to face full of Tau and Necron and...... the Iron Hand chapter
Well hey, at least you can build lists for both systems out of the same models ultimately. The Forgeworld stuff is stellar. While I don't have much experience with 30k, this thread has TONS of information on Chaos Space Marines in 40k under the current rules. Even though I generally play the forces of the Imperium I often reference it to keep current as I face Chaos all the time.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OK NTAW
But in every case your experience(experiment) of the game(set) in V6 / V7 will be me of an invaluable help

I finally succeeded has to make me 6 lists. On the paper that seems nice but on the gaming table that is it can be less;). I am going to post you to them by putting in it detail(retail) them for what changes of 40K. Your experience/experiment of the game will be me of good advice(council)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts