Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Strange question I know and I didn't know where else to put this thread other than Modelling and Painting - afterall, it's to do with miniatures that I want to paint.

So... anybody know of any good Freddy Kreuger miniatures I can buy and paint up? Don't mind which scale but the closer to GW scale the better.

Actually on that note, any Horror Movie villains - Jason Vorheese etc.

I just want to try and paint something different and thought these would be cool to try out if they exist.

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow that's a nice model, big and over my current budget but damn nice nonetheless. Might even have to save up for it :wink:. Thanks Unforgiven.

Still after a smaller scaled one as well though if anyone knows of one. Doesn't matter if not though :).

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Here is a Jason Friday the 13th resin model on Ebay. Looks to be an OOP kit and is way expensive. (Ebay will not let me link direct for some reason...) Here is the sellers store, LINK just scroll to the bottom of the page.

AH-HA! Found a Jason for ya. Resin kit unassembled and unpainted for £29.53. It's a 1/6 scale model, stands 11 inches tall. It is an auction site, but they say they have 5 in stock. Check it out HERE.

Aliens "Queen" resin model. HERE.

Mike Myers, Halloween kit HERE.

Hellraiser's female cenobite HERE

Robocop HERE

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet thanks everyone.

I thinks I'll be buying me that £29 Jason one, thanks for the link :). The others are nice just a shame they're so damn expensive.

+rep for both of your efforts, thanks again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts