Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my Nurgle Biker Lord is going to have the Krueger setup. My question is, what's a good way to make the model not look awkward for having two oversized fists trying to ride a bike?

I have plans to include the oop IW Warsmith backpack and use the servo arm for the PF, but I also have a Defiler unassembled to which I can use some of the parts to make a battering ram of sorts for either the LC or PF. Possibly both if I figure something out.

My original plan was to use the Warsmith servo pf, but bits are a bit of a pain surfing the net for, for which I'm waiting out some ebay transactions for. Another idea I have is to use the older basic lord with the loyalist head in a pf. Plan is to put that on a posed arm and make it look like my Lord is driving off with a decapitated head.

A gentleman also recommended I use a nurgling to steer. My response was to use two nurglings, one driving, one aiming the boltguns, and the Lord surfing aboard the Bike.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
How about a side car for the lord to ride in. This way it won't look unbalanced and have someone else driving the bike.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would have to get one fist/claw that exaggerates pointing, so my Lord can be standing up pointing at the driver to go somewhere.

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
...the benefits of riding a Juggernaut?

(sorry, I know, bikes, marks, other benefits, etc)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts