Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Building on my thoughts of a renegade planetary governors force, I turned my attention to the the new Sisters of Battle. Now I've always loved these models, I'm kind of old school and old metal models take me back to when I first got into the game, so I'd really like to get some, it's just fitting them with an army.

I don't particularly want to add them to my marines, that's just pointless imo but I am looking for a force I could take to armies on parade or other tournaments next year and so I was thinking, maybe a Frateris Militia may work?

Using the Imperial Guard and converting the troops out of the Empire Flagellants as the basis. Then I could add a priest as the commanders maybe? and perhaps I'll be able to use my fw arbiter as a commissar or something? Then slide in a sisters HQ and and I could have a unique looking 1k-1.5k force. Not sure about vehicles and on the militia though, so I could just keep them to troops only if nothing is particularly fluffy and leave the vehicles to the sisters if it comes to it.

What do you think?

·
Super Moderator
5,719 Posts
Sounds cool! especially if the rumored 28mm scale Inquisitor game comes out soon. That'd have some great conversion possibilities for you!

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
that sounds very cool. Lots of good conversion ideas there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts