Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was wondering if anybody knows much about the BBCode used by this forum? On another forum that I frequent they use BBCode as well but they differ slightly as I was planning on posting tables for formatting units to improve the overall profile of characters and units but it doesn't seem to work.

· Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, this is what I've got but the BBCode on this forum must be different because it usually works really well.

Infantry
Code:
[table][tr][td][b]Cost[/b][/td][td][b]Ws[/b][/td][td][b]Bs[/b][/td][td][b]S[/b][/td][td][b]T[/b][/td][td][b]W[/b][/td][td][b]I[/b][/td][td][b]A[/b][/td][td][b]Ld[/b][/td][td][b]Sv[/b][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Unit[/td][td]***[/td][td]X[/td][td]X[/td][td]X[/td][td]X[/td][td]X[/td][td]X[/td][td]X[/td][td]X[/td][td]X[/td][/tr][/table]
End result:
CostWsBsSTWIALdSv
Unit***XXXXXXXXX

Vehicles:
Code:
[table][tr][td][b]Cost[/b][/td][td][b]Front[/b][/td][td][b]Side[/b][/td][td][b]Rear[/b][/td][td][b]Bs[/b][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Unit[/td][td]***[/td][td]X[/td][td]X[/td][td]X[/td][td]X[/td][/tr][/table]
End result:
CostFrontSideRearBs
Unit***XXXX

Walkers:
Code:
[table][tr][td][b]Cost[/b][/td][td][b]Ws[/b][/td][td][b]Bs[/b][/td][td][b]S[/b][/td][td][b]Front[/b][/td][td][b]Side[/b][/td][td][b]Rear[/b][/td][td][b]I[/b][/td][td][b]A[/b][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Unit[/td][td]***[/td][td]X[/td][td]X[/td][td]X[/td][td]X[/td][td]X[/td][td]X[/td][td]X[/td][td]X[/td][/tr][/table]
End result:
CostWsBsSFrontSideRearIA
Unit***XXXXXXXX

"5th Edition" unit template:
Code:
[b]Unit Name                          X Points/Model[/b]

[table][tr][td][b]Points[/b][/td][td][b]WS[/b][/td][td][b]BS[/b][/td][td][b]S[/b][/td][td][b]T[/b][/td][td][b]W[/b][/td][td][b]I[/b][/td][td][b]A[/b][/td][td][b]Ld[/b][/td][td][b]Sv[/b][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Unit[/td][td]**[/td][td]X[/td][td]X[/td][td]X[/td][td]X[/td][td]X[/td][td]X[/td][td]X[/td][td]X[/td][td]X[/td][/tr]
[/table]       

[table][tr]
[td][b]Unit Composition:[/b]
[list]

[/list][/td]

[td][b]Wargear:[/b]
[list]

[/list][/td]

[td][b]Options:[/b]
[list]

[/list][/td]
[/tr]

[tr][td] [b]Unit Type:[/b]
[list]

[/list][/td]

[td][b]Character:[/b]
[list]

[/list][/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td][b]Special Rules:[/b]
[list]

[/list][/td]

[td][b]Transport:[/b]
[list]

[/list][/td]

[/tr]
[/table]
End result:

Unit Name X Points/Model

PointsWSBSSTWIALdSv
Unit**XXXXXXXXX

Unit Composition:

Wargear:

Options:

Unit Type:

Character:

Special Rules:

Transport:

· Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks Jezlad, sorry for my ignorance, I should have thought to look in the Announcements Board as well as the House Rules and Homebrews one. Well, now that the problem has been sorted, here are a four different tables that enable you to display your creations in a more professional and legible manner for Infantry, Vehicles, Walkers and Weapons. To use them just copy the code, paste it, remove the irrelevant characters and replace them with your own characteristics. Hope it's helpful :).

Infantry
HTML:
[table][b]Unit[/b]|[b]WS[/b]|[b]BS[/b]|[b]S[/b]|[b]T[/b]|[b]W[/b]|[b]I[/b]|[b]A[/b]|[b]Ld[/b]|[b]Sv[/b]
Bob|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9
[/table]
Result:
Unit | WS | BS | S | T | W | I | A | Ld | Sv
Bob|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9

Vehicle
HTML:
[table][b]Unit[/b]|[b]Front[/b]|[b]Side[/b]|[b]Rear[/b]|[b]BS[/b]
Fred|10|11|12|13
[/table]
Result:
Unit | Front | Side | Rear | BS
Fred|10|11|12|13

Walker
HTML:
[table][b]Unit[/b]|[b]WS[/b]|[b]BS[/b]|[b]S[/b]|[b]Front[/b]|[b]Side[/b]|[b]Rear[/b]|[b]I[/b]|[b]A[/b]
Rupert|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21
[/table]
Result:
Unit | WS | BS | S | Front | Side | Rear | I | A
Rupert|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21

Edit: Sorry Jezlad, I didn't see your offer until the page returned to the thread after I'd posted the tables, thanks anyway :).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.