Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CERASTUS KNIGHT-ACHERON

The devastation wrought by Knights-Acheron is terrifying to behold. Armed with a fearsome reaper chainfist, twin-linked heavy bolters and an Acheron pattern flame cannon, they are employed as weapons of extermination and to inspire fear in their foes. Nothing will sway their attack until the enemy is utterly crushed, never to rise again from the flame-scoured ruins of their strongholds.

The Cerastus Knight-Acheron can be taken as part of a Horus Heresy Mechanicum army, a Codex: Imperial Knights army and as a Lords of War choice for an Imperial faction army in games of Warhammer 40,000.

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Wow, definitely my favorite so far.

Sooo can we have a few fucking Chaos Knights now, please? I think the Imperial Knight army is pretty rounded out at this point.

*edit* Maybe I've been spoiled by the deluge of releases. I really do think they'll release them at some point.
I assume once we start seeing Dark Mechanicum stuff we'll start getting the Chaos Knights.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Closet Dictator
3,431 Posts
Nice enough, still a huge missed opportunity by GW not doing these chaps in plastic.
Is it though, look at the forge world vindicator, they then made that in plastic, probably do the same here, sell a load in resin and then let GW take over with plastic kits shortly after you buy the forge world one just to annoy you (looks at forge world vindi with mild regret!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts