Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ARCHMAGOS DRAYKAVAC / MAGOS PRIME

The treacherous Archmagos Draykavac had a fearsome reputation throughout the Imperium, thinking nothing of sacrificing thousands of lives to further his knowledge and understanding of the arcane arts of the Omnissiah. When the Horus Heresy broke out, Draykavac revealed his dark allegiance to Warmaster Horus, his loyalty bought with the promise of access to technologies long forbidden by the Emperor.

The latest in our Horus Heresy Character Series, this model also comes with an alternate head that can be used to represent a Magos Prime and an Abeyant to lead any Mechanicum force. The model includes weapon options for the Abeyant: graviton gun, conversion beamer, rotor cannon and meltagun.

Designed by Mark Bedford and Rob Macfarlane, Archmagos Draykavac / Magos Prime is available to pre-order now and will be despatched from Friday 26th September.

You can download a construction guide for assembling Archmagos Dravkavac, here. You can also view a video gallery of the model here.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
I wasn't sure at first, but I've decided I actually like it. In regards to AdMech lists - they're a bit far between due to the slower production of the units and rules. However, they're excellent Marine Killers, with plenty of S6+ and AP2 and 3 weaponry that Astartes otherwise have to spend an arm and a leg for (~175pts for a 5 man support squad with Plasma Guns for example, or you eat into your precious Heavy Support options). A tooled up Magus can be as hard to kill as any none Lord of War HQ can be, and although can cost a lot more, can outfight anything except a Salamanders Praetor in a challenge.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
44 Posts
I love the way the base looks, but I'm not crazy about the model itself. I've never met anyone that plays mech. I'm up for the challenge though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts