Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forge World have released a free downloadable PDF update for their Vraksian renegade army list. The document can be found here

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
looks the same as the one thats been out for a while now, but I hope they get round to adding on stuff, I want nurgle renegades with Zombies damnit.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
looks the same as the one thats been out for a while now, but I hope they get round to adding on stuff, I want nurgle renegades with Zombies damnit.
Why not just use the zombie stats in the apocalypse formation on the gw site as a troop choice?

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
Why not just use the zombie stats in the apocalypse formation on the gw site as a troop choice?
never realised they made one, suitable, but would still be nice if they included them in a list like renegades to solve any arguments or disagreements at including them.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Good points -
Platoon for a command choice.
The random Ld.
Possessed Psykers
FNP Toughness 5 Berserkers
Salamanders - Overcharged Engines and an Autocannon makes them good for taking on Transports.
Sabres
Executioner Plas Cannon Emplacements
Bombard Artillery Strikes

Bad points
Alpha Legion are poor choices
No Dreadnoughts, despite having a Dreadclaw capable of taking them
Minefields - 50% to just be a dummy?
Sentry Guns
Rabble
Disciples

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
I like the rabble, they are basically the equivalent of conscripts with the addition of a commisar. Cool. Diciples are veterans. no problem there. Alpha legion are basically infiltrated agitators, how do you infiltrate a dread? Personally i think it is the dreadclaw that doesn't belong.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts