Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Personally I despise paypal,
but it's a good sign that Forgeworld are making it easier for people to purchase their models,
delivery to shops is the thing i'm hoping for next......

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Doubt they will deliver to shops, the forgeworld website is now banned in store computers.
Technically GW stores are not supposed to allow customers to access sites outside of the main GW store full stop,
nothing has actually changed as it's entirely down to the staff members in the shop how firmly that is imposed...

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Technically GW stores are not supposed to allow customers to access sites outside of the main GW store full stop,
nothing has actually changed as it's entirely down to the staff members in the shop how firmly that is imposed...
Yeah my one has changed recently, after an inspection I think. Before you could only go to GW site, FW and Black Library, now you can't go to Forgeworld.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Im at a loss as to why anyone would be using an in store public pc to place an online order anyway.
There was one time I was in the local GW inquiring about a piece and they just shunted me to their computer and said that if I ordered it to their location it would help support the store, so I went home and ordered it from my comfortable chair with no one watching over my shoulder suggesting further buys and ordered it to my house because why not: I'm lazy. Customer service, to me, doesn't involve sitting a customer down at a computer and making them put together a purchase order.

Stoked that I can now get FW stuff without using the credit card...now if only they would get to the Signus Prime debacle and release some wildly fancy BA stuff!

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
This whole paypal whatnot just makes it easier for my money to walk out on me :(

So is Cheerleaders and Marmalade Volume 2.

I can never go back.
Volume IV was better.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.