Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was wondering if anyone heard about forgeworld having plans to ACTUALLY finish all the models in their books they released!

I bought monsterious acranium thinking they would build the models in it. Turns out I was grossly wrong, they never made any in about 6 months+.

So should I just scrap the idea to buy anymore forgeworld books since they never actually follow through? Or does anyone think they will finish releasing the models.

Right now this 90$ book is nothing more then a art book that gives you advice on what a model you build should look like. Mind you anyone who buys from forgeworld knows they send you 80% of the model and you sculpt the rest out of green stuff to fix the holes/gaps.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
there is more from the monster book due out soon there was a pic in the last white dwarf i belive and a few others floating around the forum

·
Registered
175 Posts
Not to mention they're releasing insane amounts of Horus Heresy stuffs. You just picked an unfortunate release. The Monsters stuffs has more-than-likely been just a tad overshadowed by the Heresy range.

To expand upon what kickboxerdog said...

:read:

...the Merwyrm, Bull Centaur Taur'ruk and Squig Gobbers all have pictures in White Dwarf issue #400. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Not to mentionthat the K'daai Destroyer and the Dread Maw have both been sighted as well.

With the fact you can make an Arcane Phoenix from the GW plastic kit they are only really missing the bigger Lizardman dinosaur (name escapes me at the moment), the incarnate elemental of death and (more annoyingly since I play Tomb Kings) the Khemric Titan. They may also need the Necrofex Colossal as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts