Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Not the full selection, but looks like it's built up to show the new Phalanx Warder unit (using Mk4 Power Armour).

The shields look like they're fit for Power Armour only (specific arms etc), although some conversion might see them fit for Terminators - although the fact that the Imperial Fist Terminators have the only access sans Salamanders to Storm Shields suggests that there may be an Imperial Fist Terminator upgrade sprue somewhere along the line.

I believe there are defined models for the Templars, however, to be released later, however - there were some pictures hanging round the net somewhere.

Among other pictures are of the HH weekender ticket+badge and the recently released Book IV - Conquest special edition.

Nothing overly exciting, as I find the IF to be extraordinarily boring.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
56 Posts
Maybe it's just me... but it looks perfect to represent 'The Shield Eternal'. Seeing as it is both unique AND that the shield was tied to Rogal Dorn. Please correct me if I am incorrect here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts