Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Damn it. Every time I tell myself, "nah, you don't need to start that _____* army," Forge World goes out of its way to sucker me back in...

(* Sons of Medusa in this case, but also Mechanicus & Heresy Alpha Legion)

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
This is Very cool.
fixed it for you,

these are VERY cool and all the ironhand symbols that are part of the model look easy enough to remove that I'd consider picking him up from my Knight Inductor.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
I know I'm going to sound stupid asking this but are those Choas Astartes or regular Astartes? The second picture leads me to beleive they are Choas but the first seems to just be a Chapter specific ornamentation.

Other than that really nice, I like the new style in helmets, and the sharped lightning claws. Plus that axe just looks bad freak'in ass. :victory:

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
The pair of guys are chaos, they're night lords. The guy with the servo arm is an iron hands characters. (though he would make a great Warpsmith).

Huh. Somewhat off topic, it just occurred to me how strange it is that the Warpsmith is included in the basic chaos marine codex. The Warpsmith is a character type which as I understand it is essentially Iron Warriors only.

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Warpsmiths are also fallen Techmarines (outside of the ones who become Oblits and Mutilators) and are more than just Iron Warriors (though they likely have the most of them). Likewise Dark Apostles are Word Bearers (who have been known to work with other Warbands so anyone can really end up with some of them in the Traitor Legions), but are also apparently now the title given to corrupted/fallen Chaplains in Renegade Chapters.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hmm Ive been throwing an idea of Terminator Techmarine around for my DW army. But being so bulky with huge fat terminating fingers would be kinda hard to fix stuffs, and here is FW comes in stealing my thunder :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts