Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Why sell whilst you are still painting it, if I may ask? Surely you'll be closer to cost price if you finished it. Also, why no international shipping? Whyyyyyyyyyy?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why sell whilst you are still painting it, if I may ask? Surely you'll be closer to cost price if you finished it. Also, why no international shipping? Whyyyyyyyyyy?
I bought it for a friend at UK Games Day 2013, he never paid me for it so I thought I'd keep it. I built it, got so far and never really wanted it and have a pile of stuff to paint so have decided to let it go and see how much I can recoup. I don't want to spend the time finishing it, if I get half what I paid, I'll be happy.

As for international shipping, it always seems so prohibitively expensive. For Australia for example, it looks like the best part of £40 - £45, so I don't tend to bother thought if someone is happy to pay that for postage, I'm happy to send it!

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Hmmm fair enough. Whilst I know forgeworld disappears from ebay super quickly, how much did you get it for that you want half of? I'll happily start the bids there.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmm fair enough. Whilst I know forgeworld disappears from ebay super quickly, how much did you get it for that you want half of? I'll happily start the bids there.
It retails for £95, I started it at 99p and it will go for whatever someone wants to pay I suppose! Someone might well get a bargain, thanks for looking thought postage to Oz is pretty expensive!!:shok:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts