From the Newsletter:
Full Terms and Conditions:DO YOU WANT TO WIN A MARS PATTERN REAVER TITAN, APOCALYPSE MISSILE LAUNCHER & TWO WEAPON CHOICES - WORTH OVER £600? WELL THEN, SIMPLY ENTER THE FORGE WORLD NEWSLETTER COMPETITION - SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS.
You have until midnight (GMT) on Tuesday 31st March 2015 to subscribe to the Forge World newsletter. To subscribe, simply click HERE. If you have already subscribed to the Forge World newsletter, you will automatically be entered into the competition, BUT, you must ensure that you subscribed using a valid and live email address. You can also subscribe by registering an account on the Forge World website. Click HERE to register an account.
On Wednesday 1st April, Forge World will randomly select a winner from the list of subscribers to the Forge World newsletter. This lucky person has just won a Mars Pattern Reaver Titan with Apocalypse missile launcher and two weapon choices - an almighty addition to any Forge World army!
The winner will then be notified by email, hence why we ask that you have a valid and live email address for your Forge World newsletter subscription. The winner will have 14 days from receipt of the email notifying them of their win to claim their prize. If they have not claimed their prize within 14 days, another winner will be selected.
So, do not delay - subscribe to the Forge World newsletter NOW. Remember, signing up to the Forge World newsletter means you’ll be one of the first to know about all Forge World happenings, including all the latest new release information.
If you require any help with subscribing to the Forge World newsletter, please contact the Forge World Customer Service team. Click HERE for contact details.
For full terms and conditions for this competition, please click HERE.
• Entry is free to all subscribers to the Forge World newsletter.
• To enter the competition, subscribers must be registered with the Forge World newsletter by Midnight (GMT) on Tuesday 31st March 2015 (Closing Date). The competition is open to both existing and new subscribers. Subscriptions registered after this Closing Date will not be entered.
• Promptly after the Closing Date, the Promoter will select the winner at random from the registered subscribers (as at the Closing Date) to the Forge World newsletter. One winner will be selected from the list of Forge World newsletter subscribers. This winner will receive a Mars Pattern Reaver Titan with Apocalypse missile launcher and two weapon choices.
• The winner will be notified by email only. If the winner is not contactable by email they are ineligible for the prize. The Promoter will be unable to contact entrants who have not provided their correct email address to the Promoter as part of their subscription to the Forge World newsletter. In this circumstance, a replacement winner will be chosen.
• Any winner who does not claim their prize within 14 days of receipt of any email from the Promoter will forfeit their prize. In this circumstance, another winner will be chosen at random.
• Only residents of the countries listed below are eligible to enter the competition.
• Employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any other person connected with the administration of this competition are not eligible to enter the competition.
• Entries are limited to one eligible subscription to the Forge World newsletter per person.
• By claiming a prize, the winner agrees that the Promoter can use their name, place of residence (in the format Rob W of Nottingham, UK) and details of their prize, for advertising and promotional purposes. Details of the winner may be published on www.forgeworld.co.uk.
• The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Prizes are not transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered. Prizes cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
• The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of these terms and conditions without notice. In such event the Promoter will make reasonable efforts to communicate any change with entrants.
• These rules are governed by the laws of England and any dispute relating to the promotion will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Entry indicates acceptance of the rules as final and legally binding.
Promoter: Games Workshop Limited, Willow Road, Lenton, Nottingham NG7 2WS, and (where appropriate) the Games Workshop group of companies
Countries: Worldwide excluding the States and Territories of Australia.
Games Workshop Ltd is registered as a Data Controller in the United Kingdom under the Data Protection Act 1998 ("the Act"). The data given as part of this competition will be held and processed under the terms of the Act and in accordance with our duties to the Information Commissioner. We may use that data for communication, administration of the competition, and security purposes. We will not sell, share or give any information given to us as part of this competition to anyone outside the Games Workshop group of companies without your explicit consent or unless the law permits or requires us to do so.
By submitting your personal information you consent to the processing of your personal data as set out above and you confirm that the information is accurate and complete.