Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
(ooc: i havent posted cause i didnt want this to end :( )

Eighth stood by First's side, unleashing his devourer over and over killing nearly a hundred humans. But even his Huge devourer was not a match for the armor of the blue warriors. When the Blue warriors made their final approach Eighth fell one of them, but the others closed for close combat, and eighth fell to the sound of a chain sword.

As he lay staring up at the stars (actually the HAB lights, but he is delirious at this point) he thought he heard a flicker of the hive mind, coming for him to take his mind and fold it back in.... maybe it was just his final synapses firing.

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
First screamed in agony as round after round of lasfire and bolter shell impacted his carapace. He remained on four limbs, holding his bonesword aloft and sending pathetic salvoes of spinefists back at the attackers. A couple of soldiers fell, but not enough to make any difference. A lucky lasbolt hit him in his one good eye, and he gave up trying to fight back, instead focusing his entire will on his bonesword.

He had begun to channel his energies into the weapon, sensing one final chance at survival. He had tried to enjoin the others to do the same, but none had listened. Each had fought to the last, or else fled the battle.

First was tempted to give up. He felt his mind leaving his body, slowly being contained within the blade.

Then he heard footsteps, a whirring blade, and his life ended.

--- --- ---

Weeks passed

--- --- ---

Perhaps the last genestealer hybrid on the planet, Gabrakh had returned to the former lair of his master and father. There was nothing left. Gabrakh cursed himself for not being here, he could have helped, he could have...

...No, he would have died along with the rest. He had failed, he was alone.

Alone...? The voice seemed to come from nearby. Gabrakh perked up, perhaps one of his kin had survived? He ran, excited and cautious at the same time, to where he reckoned the voice had emanated from.

Stopping disappointedly, he looked around. There was nothing here but corpses. His kin, the imperials and the brood enslavers.

Where are you? Gabrakh asked.

Before you. The voice replied. He heard it more clearly now.

Enslaver Beast! Gabrakh replied with horror. The voice had indeed emanated from a tyranid corpse, a bonesword lying on the ground next to its lifeless hand. You... you had come to take our freedom! Gabrakh made to turn away, but the creature`s next words stopped him.

You are mistaken. It explained. Each in our own way, we seve the Hive. You think by increasing your numbers that your own kin`s influence grows? In truth, you are our servants. Indeed it was your numbers that drew us here in the first place. It is the role of your kind to seek out pre for the Hive to harvest.

We are simply... puppets? Gabrakh was struggling with this new reality.

You are... our children. Like me, you exist to serve the will of the Hive. Listen to me, you and I are the only hope each other has to survive. I had hoped to save the others, but they shunned me. Now, only we can save ourselves...

What must I do?
Gabrakh asked.

Take up the sword...

--- --- ---

ooc: Tie up loose ends? My ass :p There will always be potential for a sequel. :biggrin:

Thanks for playing, guys. :thank_you:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Any time Serpion old boy.

·
Registered
434 Posts
ooc: Tie up loose ends? My ass :p There will always be potential for a sequel. :biggrin:

Thanks for playing, guys. :thank_you:
Seventh in sequel FTW! :p
Great to have played

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Alright a sequel!

FOR THE HIVE 2
Back 2 the Hive!!!!​

Storyline: First gets ressurected, and ressurects all the other warriors so he can hunt them down out of vengeance. All horror-movie style where the group gets picked off one-by-one until the last one finally throws him into an incinerator:picknose:.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Hahahah, thats good. Sorry for my lack of appearence, my job has kept me extremely busy lately and away from any computer consoles

Well simply put my guy just slaughters until he dies. the end.

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
Seventh in sequel FTW! :p
Great to have played
Seventh? Not likely I`m afraid. Even in sequels and followups, I will never include the same characters, except maybe as NPC`s.

Alright a sequel!

FOR THE HIVE 2
Back 2 the Hive!!!!​

Storyline: First gets ressurected, and ressurects all the other warriors so he can hunt them down out of vengeance. All horror-movie style where the group gets picked off one-by-one until the last one finally throws him into an incinerator:picknose:.
Yea, First is gonna do this. TWICE! :shok:

And now, this thread must die. No more posts please. :thank_you:

101 - 109 of 109 Posts