Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I have your attention!

Greetings!

I registered to this forum because you all seem like a nice bunch and would like to learn as much as possible about the hobby.

I live in Essex, UK and I am building a Full Khorne Chaos Daemons Army.

I have a Ork army back home. I just wanted to do something diferent but still CC orientated.

Ill be posting my army lists and questions in the future so I hope I am in good hands!

Cya all around!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to Heresy Online my friend. Its always a credit to the community to have another 40K enthusiast join.

If you'd like to learn more about the hobby then I'd recomend the tutorials section. I've learned quite a lot from the articles. Also there is an amazing fluff section for if you'd like to learn a little about the lore of the 40K Universe oh... and homebrew section, lots of interesting custom chapters and whatnot.

Anyways... Welcome and I hope you enjoy chatting here man. From one new member to another.

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
Demonic Scum Good old Sang is going to have to Break some bloodthirster Back again it seems!

Anyhow welcome and Enjoy being banished back to the warp you foul Daemon!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thannx for the wellcome!

I will give the tutorials and fluff sections a world :D

Demonic Scum Good old Sang is going to have to Break some bloodthirster Back again it seems!

Anyhow welcome and Enjoy being banished back to the warp you foul Daemon!
I will have to drink your spinal fluids for that offense to the bringer of wrath!

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Hello Stignos and welcome to Heresy!

Like said, the Tutorials and other Hobby sections are great for learning. Enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
welcome, I take it your a 40k player by the spelling of Orks? as another Khornate player (in fantasy anyway) I welcome you

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
welcome, I take it your a 40k player by the spelling of Orks? as another Khornate player (in fantasy anyway) I welcome you
Now that I read my post its true I do not specify what I play, yes its 40k.

Had a lot of success with my boyz back in Spain. Lets see how I fare with the Deep Striking Daemons!

Im allways up for some tips so if anyone has knowlege they like to share I am all ears!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts