Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

For the Changer of the Ways!

1K views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  demonkin 
#1 ·
Hello, I'm a new Thousand Sons player, with a finished 1500 point Necron army. I've been playing Warhammer 40,000 for just under a year now and am really only just getting used to wielding a paint brush now. I only wished I had started playing Thousand Sons before the new Chaos Codex which in my opinion sucks so much it's ridiculous. However, this is niether the time nor the place for a rant (I could go on for hours). Pyromanic Tendencies should know me from offline and Larkin does to, though I don't know if he's still active on Heresy Online or not.

#3 ·
Greetings Magnus and welcome to Heresy.

Dive right in to the debates about the new codex, that's my advice. If you haven't already found them, one's here, and the other's here.

Enjoy!

#7 ·
>> Boo. Thousand Sons, Boo. Only jokin mate, just I play Space Wolves. Enjoy yer Stay.. or We'll take yer eyes.:laughing:

#12 ·
Woot another Tson player!!

I am surprised to hear that you dislike the new codex being a Tson player. The previous rules just blew for them and now we are once again back in action. But we can get into that in another thread of course :D

Welcome to Heresy Online.

#13 ·
Wah hoo!! Another Necron player!:victory:

I am in the process of finishing the painting on my army right now. A bit nervous about my first battle, so I think that is causing me to procrastinate a bit.

Welcome!

#14 · (Edited)
nice army!!

most people pick thousand sons although I think that world eater beserkers and alpa legion armies are better. by the way do u know the rules 4 cypher, i was thinkin about starting a fallen angels army led by him:):) and welcome to herasy online although i am very new

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.