Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
how much for all with out furiso (selling all my armys and might by some of these)
pics would be nice as well

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DanDan: As mentioned, $20 each. I really should have said $250 for the whole lot, because let's face it, $200 is getting 6 of em free, but I'll stick to my original price and not play a switcharoo on anyone.

Nocturnal: Most of them are plastic, but the Dark Angels one (the one with the plasma cannon) is a big metal bad boy. All of the optional weapons, of course, are FW, which means resin arms.

and as can be seen, I took a few horrible pictures and threw them in.

·
Registered
164 Posts
ooh shocks :(.
i would of loved the metal one to go with my other 4 but by the fact you mentioned $ means ur no where near the UK lol, postage would be v high for the weight i expect

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm in the states, yes. if you'd like, I can try and figure out a quote on how much shipping the one would cost to get to you. PM me a general address and I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
640 Posts
hmm yeh well im in the uk so that would be a extra 30 quid postage lol so ill see if i can get that mone i might be interested

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did some checking on the shipping quote for Nocturnal. a flat box is looking at around $40 usd. That was for a flat rate box... so maybe 50 for the whole lot? Just guessing here.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Um.... sorry Dan, but that didn't make enough sense for me to answer the question. I -think- you're asking how much the two Mortis would cost in Pounds Sterling to get it to the UK... $20 per Dreadnought and probably $20 in shipping, First Class...

so $60 USD ---> 40 GBP.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts