Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

· Registered
498 Posts
I shall try, but I don't think I'll make it.

· Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
You'll be fine. Ok, this current update is coming out today, so when I post it, I'll fact your arrival onto the battlefield here, and you can become part of the epic tale. trust me, after this brief, and already well known section its gonna get real good!!!!!

(Master Chiefs gonna be making an appearence):)

· I am Alpharius.
8,243 Posts
Doelago: You also charge right down the hill with Attea and engage the enemy with vigor that your character seems to have endless amounts of. However, after a little bit, you notice that on your flank the enemy seems to be thinning out, and then you notice a small, colorful group of Spartans emerge and make right for your position. Alert Attea that help has arrived!!!
Just a general question; Just wondering why the hell I would be charging the enemy if I had planed to get as far away from them so that I could kill them from there...

· Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Um, I'm charging, you can either come with me, or snipe??? You create the story here. My guys charging because thats whats happening in the story. Besides, the spartans are here, and I need you to spot them so we can get along with the more familiar part of the story and begin the interesting part.

· Registered
432 Posts
Come on ppl lets get some posts

· Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
I'm waiting on Deolago and others, you know who you are!!!!

I'll post the next advancement tongiht after mid-night. if you guys don't catch up don't worry, the reral stories starting next!!!

· Registered
432 Posts
Mine will be up Today

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.