Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

· Registered
432 Posts
There is enough people to run One Squad right now If we give other people a few more days then mabye we can start up if it looks like we will be waiting to long.

· Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I'm gonna wait til Monday night to see if we can at least get a Second Squad, I was banking on that for a fact. Alas, things never seemed to run right. But yeah, it all will begin and end soon:)

· I am Alpharius.
8,243 Posts
Ok, I just noticed that you have posted the action thread, and I would want to post, but as the clock is 1.12 over here, I think it is better to just go and sleep rather than write some bullshit... Nights folks, post comes tomorrow...

· Registered
432 Posts
I will Wait for you then
Also So im in the squad with the NPC leader which means Emp you give me orders or Doelago?

· Registered
498 Posts
You still taking people, I've just being reading the action thread, superb.

· Registered
191 Posts
were could i find the action thread i want to know how you end it cause.

i know how it truely went down so yeah i would love to see your perspective

· Registered
432 Posts
You still taking people, I've just being reading the action thread, superb.
I beleive so, were accually a bit short of them right now talk to Emp

· Registered
498 Posts
Sweet.

Name: Thomas (Tommy) Morgan

Personality: A smartarse. Has been known to crack under pressure though. But his ability to survive situations that have been known to kill Spartans has made him seem like a tough guy, but he really hates this as he isn't tough, he loves a good bet and a challenge.

Appearance: Unnaturally tall and not very muscled, but he is a very quick runner, due to this he is usually given the recon jobs. He hates this as he very much enjoys chatting with allies and making bets.

History: Tommy was brought up in a very militaristic family, his father was an ODST trooper and as such, Tommy rarely saw his father, and whenever he was home, his father would take him out to the shooting range and would teach him how to use a rifle.
His father died in a drop accident. his pod was sent off target by a plasma blast that disabled the internal guiding system and meant that he landed in a covenant base... alone.
Tommy wasn't grief stricken and continued his practice of gunslinging, and left his family at the age of 16 to join the UNSC, he was put on a carrier and arrived at Reach three months before the covenant arrived.

Weapons
M6D Pistol, Standard Reach Pattern.
BR55 Battle Rifle.

Equipment
2 Frags, Combat Knife, Gartner Pattern Flak Vest.

Hope thats good, I can change anything.

· Registered
432 Posts
No its good, I would like to know more about his Personality but that can come out in the Action Thread.

Im sure our guys can the best of friends :friends:
Welcome to The Squad

· Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Sindr, you can read it if you want, though if you join I'd really appriciate it, I need another 3 people to make it really good.

Snowy, welcome aboard, love the enthusiasm, really good character, it'll do just fine.

Samu3, as I said in my rep, I'm the GM here, not you. Please refrain from telling players about their characters like that. It undermines the authority of a acting GM.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.