Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· I am Alpharius.
8,243 Posts
Ok, I will post up a character when I have finished playing Reach for today, but I have a question or two... Why do you call the things "Reach" pattern and those things? There are different names for the weapons, not planet patterns, lol :laugh:

Yeah, and could you provide us with pics of the Gartner Pattern Flak vest and the MK6A Combat helmet

Edit: What about the Grenade Launcher? Cant we have one?

· I am Alpharius.
8,243 Posts
Name: Vern Vasquez

Personality: The lone wolf style quiet guy, but a rag tag veteran of countless wars, and a man that has seen millions die in front of the Covenant onslaught.

Background: Born in a rich family, with a proud military history, he decided to follow his fathers footsteps and join the UNSC. After a few years of normal marine service he joined the ODST special forces, and served there for over two decades, until the battle for Paris IV in 2549, where his entire unit was killed in an Covenant ambush. After that he resigned to normal civilian life, before joining the ONI special operations warfare group, and taking part in a few classified missions. Right now, he is assigned to a squad of marines on Reach, and he is the squad leader, even if he would rather have worked alone.

Weapons: MA37 ICWS, Caliber 7.62 mm, "Assault Rifle", a M6G PDWS "Magnum" and a Special Applications Rifle, Caliber 14.5 mm, SRS99, a.k.a "Sniper Rifle System 99 Anti-Matériel".

Equipment: UNSC Army BDU, Including the M52B Body Armor, a pair of VZG7 Armored Boots and a data pad wrapped around the arm. Combat knife, 2 Frag grenades, Inbuilt Com link visor and distress beacon in data pad.

Edit: Just tell me what to remove or change (Damn if you dare... :threaten:), or anything else...

· I am Alpharius.
8,243 Posts
Uuuuhhhhh:shok:............ you weren;t kidding when you said you were a mega Halo fan. to be honest thats really good, I'm gonna rep you for the good job. The only thing is your equiptment, you need to either pick the helmet or the body armor you cannot have both of them
DAAAAAMN YOOOU!!! :ireful2:

[Throws the helmet away]

Anything else?

And thanks for the rep!

· I am Alpharius.
8,243 Posts
Hope your character is accepted, as an cyber warfare expert in the squad... Otherwise, I have only got one thing to say; Welcome to the UNSC marine corps!

@Emperorshand89, i see that you put me as the 1st squad sgt, but if it is ok, I would have wanted to be in the 2nd squad, but it is your choice...

· I am Alpharius.
8,243 Posts
Nice character Ramo! Nice to see that you want to join!

· I am Alpharius.
8,243 Posts
Ok, I just noticed that you have posted the action thread, and I would want to post, but as the clock is 1.12 over here, I think it is better to just go and sleep rather than write some bullshit... Nights folks, post comes tomorrow...

· I am Alpharius.
8,243 Posts
Doelago: You also charge right down the hill with Attea and engage the enemy with vigor that your character seems to have endless amounts of. However, after a little bit, you notice that on your flank the enemy seems to be thinning out, and then you notice a small, colorful group of Spartans emerge and make right for your position. Alert Attea that help has arrived!!!
Just a general question; Just wondering why the hell I would be charging the enemy if I had planed to get as far away from them so that I could kill them from there...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.