Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey
Im Andy, im 20 and ive been in the hobby for around 8 years now, im mainly a modelor mainly only playing games now and again, my main army is a Space Marine Chapter of my own making called the Ghost Angels of which im just finishing of a complete company.
Im also working on a few other projects including a We Were Soliders styled Guard regiment, a Choas Guard regiment based around the coruption of an inqisitor, a Space Wolves Great Company set around the time of the Heresy, and a Chaos Marines Army
I was intro'ed to the site by ex-colegue and good friend Mike Keatman altho i can't remember his username.
Anyway ill be posting pics of my armies in there multipul stats soon
For Terra!!!!!

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Oh...it's you :shok:

I'm glad you finally wandered over here and you know you appear to have given out my full name...try and restrain your self from giving out any more of my info like my address, phone number, N.I etc- some (*cough*Ploss*cough*) of the people on here would use it for less than angelic reasons, ok? :good:

Otherwise the next time I get a lift off you I'm going to break your Mini...again :taunt:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts