Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up! New to the forum a year old in the 40k universe. Here to learn new painting and modeling styles and just gain good knowledge from the 40k community. Based out of New Mexico with very few gaming groups and even fewer stores so i spend more time painting and converting than i do playing. I play ork and love everything about them i suck at the game truthfully but no matter how bad i lose i always have a great time (specially with the shock attack gun and weird boyz).

·
The Apathetic Sociopath
1,039 Posts
Welcome to Heresy. Nice to have another Ork player on board. I'd love to see some of your conversion work. Check out the Tactica forums and the Ork Army list forums. They could help you improve your game. :so_happy:

·
Registered
55 Posts
GreenskinZ, *Spits* where there is one there is a hundred of 'em.

·
Febris Militarius
919 Posts
I play ork and love everything about them i suck at the game truthfully but no matter how bad i lose i always have a great time (specially with the shock attack gun and weird boyz).
:so_happy: Best part of the game is haveing fun with your models! Lets see some of those conversions down tothe modelling section!

Check out the tactics section for ideas to best stomp your friend into submission.

And welcome to the heresy. :drinks:

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Yes another green skin to join the ranks of others here on the waagh.

Pull up a chair and I'll get you a fresh squeezed fungus brew.

We have plenty of other mad boyz and gurlz running here all green and proppa so post up your stuff in the modeling and painting section. To bad you stuck way out there and not closer to California. I always like meeting propper ork players that have fun even when they lose just like me.

:drinks:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.