Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im putting together some fluffy goodness for my slaneesh warband, the Knights of Bliss, and i really wanna add some Nurgle marines, i mean, how can i pass up FNP. Any ideas to make this work fluffwise? Some zerkers would be cool as well, but not as important.

·
Premium Member
5,116 Posts
Maybe rather than using actual Plague Marines use a counts as unit. As long as you make them stand out from the rank and file it shouldn't be a problem.
As for FNP, they are Slaaneshi so either have them jacked up on combat stims and other drugs to the point where they just can't feel pain any more. Or take a slightly more extreme route and explain it as the only way they can feel any pleasure at all is through intense pain, so much so that they actively seek it out.
As for the bezerkers same thing really, Slaaneshi marines whipped up into a blood letting frenzy who happily charge head long into the enemy.

Hope that's some help or at least gives you a couple of ideas to play with.

·
Registered
231 Posts
You could throw a bunch of tubes on and paint them with various colored liquids running through for the combat drugs... the pleasure through pain would probably be harder to do without making it inappropriate for most flgs, although it didn't seem to be a problem at mine with someones "rape-lord"

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
for your berzerkers always remember

Dark Eldar:
A sword...standard issue
A power sword... Promotion to captain
Being whipped into a blood lust frenzy by a slaaneshi maiden with boobs the size of basketballs... priceless
There are some things the imperium can provide, for everything else theres slaanesh
It might of been a quote for DE but you could have a dameonette or something with them (or to be really odd a SoB) my friend did it took khorne berzerkers and just took the helmets and switched them out for normal helmets painted them the normal colour scheme and took a SoB cannoness and replaced one of her arms with the Runtherd whip arm it looks SWEET! xD

·
Registered
68 Posts
The tube idea sounds good but what about an infused plasma cell that boosts armors ability to absorb damage.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Like the tesla armor from fallout three. Except for demons it would most likely be inlaid In there skin, the container might look like a classic transistor tube filled with glowing slime like a non colored christmas light filled with putrid green paint with tubes leading into the troop...or demon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts