Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, just wondering what y'all thought about death company, sanguinary guard and sanguinor with regards to painting them as flesh tearers. I'm having trouble trying to make them stand out in my FT army without them looking just like blood angels. Anyway, let me know what you think

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i see where you're coming from, but i want a definate separation between them and the rest of my army. Im currently leading towards a glossy, almost ceramic style grey on my san. Guard, but the death company have me stumped

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
had a couple of attempts with mixing chainmail and boltgun metal into my scab red, its actually looking pretty sweet, so i think thats what im gonna use for my san. guard. the jury is still out on the death company... although im leaning towards a dark grey with red and black on them, not tried any painting yet but i will next week, as i have a week off work! yay time to get all my marines and wood elves painted up and based, (hopefully will get some pics up if i can)

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
will do Rev, i'll try get some pics up too. as for the lightning claws of your wolves, talk me through your process, got a little squad of fenrisians on the go myself!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well ive tried a couple of my death company in a vallejo grey this week, thought it was cool, so i think im gonna go with that. Didnt get as much done as i planned with my week off work, (ice hockey season started this week) but hopefully get a solid 2 days painting with my days off this week! Watch this space!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts