Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there any background on their campaigns?

·
Registered
457 Posts
YEP :grin:

I got some for you.

During the Third War for Armageddon, in which 5 companies were deployed in the Fire Wastes alongside the Sisters of Battle of the Order of the Argent Shroud. Their combined force was fighting against Warlord Rukglum's artillery unit, deployed within the settlement of Gaius Point. Civilians in the area had formed a rabble militia to help the Imperial forces and to protect their homes.

The Flesh Tearers deployed behind the Orks and pushed them onto the waiting guns of the militia and Sisters. After wiping out the main body of the Orks, the Flesh Tearers proceeded to mount the barricades and slaughter the militia in their insatiable bloodlust.
The Sisters withdrew rather than having to fight their former ally. The leader of the Order of the Argent Shroud has since reported this incident to the Inquisition, demanding the destruction of this chapter.

And yes I did just copy and paste that from Lexicanum.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

although you soul is now mine :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats not even i decent trade-off, eternal damnation for regrowabble toenials :) wait how did you get them ?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i know it's so awesome :) i mean pervert heretic:)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i'm afraid you must burn in the name of all that is sacred and plus i need your soul to save mine :)

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
i'm afraid you must burn in the name of all that is sacred and plus i need your soul to save mine :)
Damn, if the soul of a toenail thief is your only shot at being saved then I'd say your pretty much screwed.:wacko:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well, i am part of a wych cult, any soul is a good soul :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts