Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,406 Posts
I can understand the going for a Hoard theme, but regardless of how many lasguns you have it's not that much more expensive to throw some SW's and HW's into the mix, and your kill ratio will increase quite a lot..even GL's would make a difference. Some AC HW's would give you some decent long range anti-armour capability which you have little of as even your HS choices are tuned towards anti-infantry.

Seen as you have that much Infantry you need to bolster their leadership/Morale so the Regimental Standard would be a nice addition

On the Vendetta, you might as well just take a Valkyrie with MRP's if you want even more anti-infantry because a Vendetta is all about the 3 TLLC's..Hellfurys are a downgrade in this case, and I don't rate 1-shot only weapons highly at all, even free ones.

My 2c anyway.

· Registered
3,406 Posts
Yes it adds up fairly quickly, which is why when you take Creed, or any of the Special Characters really, you need to take advantage of the abilities they bring to the table otherwise you're not getting 'bang for your buck'.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.