Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys. So I am almost ready to commit to a 1500pt army list. I’ve narrowed it down to three variations of pretty much the same list. Be brutal guys because right now all I have is models form the assault on black reach kit (plus some assault marines), and as these things are so expensive I wana be sure about making a viable list before I start buying things.

List 1
  • Full tactical squad w/ Flame thrower, Missile launcher, and Rhino x2 410pts.
  • Full tactical squad w/ Flame thrower, Missile launcher 170pts.
  • Predator w/ Auto Cannon, Las side cannons x2 240pts.
  • Land Speeder w/ Heavy flame thrower, Multi-melta x2 140pts.
  • SM Captain w/ Terminator Armor, Storm bolter, Power weapon 140pts
  • Terminators w/ 1 Chain fist 205pts
  • Scout Bike Squad w/ Locator Beacon 95 pts.
  • Assault Marine Squad 100pts.

The tactical squad without the rhino is for sitting on top of my home objective. Captain is with the Terminators, and the Scout Bike Squad will go flat out to get into position so the terminators can deep strike in, I’m picking normal terminators over assault so they can at least shot that first turn after deep striking. Predators provide tank busting fire. And land speeders suicide melta or flame infantry.

List 2
  • Full tactical squad w/ Flame thrower, Missile launcher, Razorback x2 440
  • Land Speeder w/ Heavy flame thrower, Multi-melta x2 140pts.
  • Land Raider 250pts.
  • Assault Terminators w/ Thunder hammer, Storm shield 200pts.
  • Scout Squad w/ Sniper Rifle, Missile launcher 85pts.

I’ll combat squad the two tactical squads, and have the Missile launcher and friends sit back/move to mid field and guard objects. Sergeants and flamers go in razorback. Land raider gets the Terminators to the fight and provides some fire support along the way. Scouts do the sniper/thorn in the side thing. Rest is the same as above.

List 3
  • Full tactical squad w/ Flame thrower, Missile launcher, Combi-Melta Razorback x2 440
  • Land Speeder w/ Heavy flame thrower, Multi-melta x3 210pts.
  • Land Raider 250pts.
  • Assault Terminators w/ Thunder hammer, Storm shield 200pts.

No scouts, but extra land speeder, and combi-meltas.

Thanks for you help in advance.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey once again CLT40k i gota say thanks, i like that idea, i've changed my list above, and list 2 and 3 are pretty much the same now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts