HQ

Warboss, PK, Warbike

Fast Attack

5 Warbikers, Nob w/ PK

5 Warbikers, Nob w/ PK

Troops

10 Boyz, Nob w/ PK and 'eavy armour, Trukk

10 Boyz, Nob w/ PK and 'eavy armour, Trukk

13 Boyz, Nob w/ PK and 'eavy armour, Battlewagon with RPJ, Deff Rolla, and Boarding Plank

13 Boyz, Nob w/ PK and 'eavy armour, Battlewagon with RPJ, Deff Rolla, and Boarding Plank

(Note that inside both Battlewagons is a squad of 5 Tankbustas with two Tankhammers each)

14 Boyz, Shootas, Nob w/ PK and 'eavy armour

13 Boyz, Shootas, Nob w/ PK and 'eavy armour

Elite

(Tankbustas as mentioned above)

5 Kommandos, 2 Burnas, Boss Snikrot

Heavy Support

(2 Battlewagons as mentioned above)

3 Killa Kans, 3 Rokkit Launchas

The Battlewagons will ram vehicles with their Deff Rollas, and the Boarding Planks will allow a Tankbusta inside to use his hammer against the same vehicle. Killa Kans will give mid-range anti-tank support, and butcher most non-CC units, as well as vehicles. The Trukks and Battlewagons will go 13" a turn, and let my Boyz assault after disembarking (gotta love open topped vehicles...) Tankbustas will krump those nasty vehicles. Snikrot @ co. will arrive at any board edge I want, so I'll take some of those damned Dessecrator squads, the Burnas are soley for the fact that they can be used as PW, so I'll melt through the Marines in CC (then die the next turn :() Bikers will attract a lot of firepower, and get behind enemy lines quickly to wreak havoc.

Any other tips? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mmm... K. I like the advice, but may you please tell me how to fix it?

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you very much, I will take heed of your advice, then proceed to mozey on over to the "Ork footsloger list, wins 4-0" thread :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts