Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even before the Horus Heresy novels came out, the Heresy had always been my favourite part ofr 40k lore, and i always strived to find as much information as i could on it and the Primarchs along with their legions and how they were before, up to and during the Heresy. And along with Istvaan, the Flight of the Eisenstein had always been the part that interested me the most. So of course when i found out that Galaxy in Flames would revolve around the events of Istvaan III i couldnt wait to see if and when it got mentioned. And got to say i almost dropped the book when i read that epic line:
"I am Captain Nathaniel Garro of the Eisenstein"
Somehow during the whole escape of Keeler and co. I had not even thought about the Eisenstein, being too engrossed in the story, even as they approached the ship and talked to the then unknown capatain it did'nt click. Very well written and although small probably one of my favourite moments from the entire series

·
Registered
929 Posts
yeah there are some great crossovers between Galaxy in Flames, Flight of the Eisenstein and Flugrim. really shows how well the different writers of the HH can work together on a common goal yet be themselves.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts