Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So let me start by saying... Never played Warmahordes before. Trying to teach myself the rules, saw the models for Cyriss... Decided I wanted to try some of it. Basically picked models I liked and a play style I like in 40k... Love some thoughts, someone tell me if I'm doing it all wrong.

Decided to go with the Great Machine themed list. Tier 3, in fact.

Forge Master Syntherion

Modulator x3
Corollary
Algorithmic Dispersion Optifex x2
Optifex Directive
Attunement Servitor x3
Elimination Servitor x6

31 points (Syn gives 6).

I have three heavy vectors with huge guns, and a network of Optifexes (Optifi?) to support my fire support line. Marker Drones and Gun Drones as my 'troops' zooming around.

·
Registered
7 Posts
That's an interesting list. I notice a lot of light infantry though, and not a lot of anti-jack. I don't know if you're relying on Syntherion to boost the modulators up in damage, but to me it seems you'll be chipping away at heavy jacks/beasts.

You might consider swapping out one of the Modulators for a Cipher, Inverter, Assimilator, or Conservator to boost melee ability. Slightly more points, but more bang for your buck in my opinion.

Also, Syntherion only has a couple of offensive spells, so having two Algorithmic Dispersion Optifexes sems overkill. That point could go towards 3 Accretion Servitors that can go where needed and repair a jack.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts