Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

you want some new books ?

Ok !

December 2015 / January 2016:

- Horus Heresy: The Honoured by Rob Sanders - Hardback

January/February:

- Horus Heresy: The Unburdened by David Annandale - Hardback
- The Beast Arises: Predator,Prey by Rob Sanders - Hardback - Book II (The Beast Arises = I Am Slaughter by Dan Abnett Book I) - Synopsis:
After centuries of peace, the Imperium is thrown into panic as human worlds everywhere are menaced by orks. In a relentless tide of slaughter, ork attack moons destroy planet after planet with gravity weapons of unstoppable power. On Terra, the High Lords are paralysed by the scale of the threat, and fail to take any effective action. With entire Space Marine Chapters missing, or known to have been wiped out, does anyone have the will and the power to rise to the Imperium’s defence?
- Space Marine Battles: Flesh Tearers by Andy Smillie - Trade-Paparback (Anthology of eshort/novellas/audios ?)
- Lords of the Dead: The Return of Nagash / The Fall of Altdorf - Omnibus The End Times

February/March:

- Horus Heresy: Crusade's End - Omnibus => Horus Rising,False Gods and Galaxy in Flames
- The Beast Arises: The Emperor Expects by Gav Thorpe - Hardback - Book III - Synopsis:
As ork ships lay waste to world after world, heading inexorably towards Terra, Imperial citizens despair. The High Lords become desperate to prove that victory is possible, no matter the cost. A massive Navy fleet is assembled – their mission to make a definitive strike against the orks at Port Sanctus, an area of enemy-held space. But when the Imperial armada arrives, they find themselves outclassed and outmanoeuvred – can human courage and faith possibly prevail against such terrible odds?
March/April:

- The Beast Arises: The Last Wall by David Annandale - Hardback - Book IV
- Doom of the Elves: The Curse of Khaine / Deathblade - Omnibus The End Times.

April/May:

- The Beast Arises: Throneworld by Ben Counter - Hardback - Book V (final book I guess)
- Horus Heresy: The Last Phoenix - Omnibus

So, 2 new HH books by ROB SANDERS (!!) and David Annandale. Somes omnibus. And a new 32K series in 5 books, 1 each month.

You're welcome. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Horus Heresy: The Honoured by Rob Sanders
Horus Heresy: The Unburdened by David Annandale

Yeah hardback general releases? What are these???

·
Registered
409 Posts
Thanks for the info! Hope they can pick up the quality of the earlier Heresy books again. Also interested in that 32k series of books.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any chance you can also get a page count for each book?
If Amazon is right for those:

Predator,Prey => 256 pages

The Emperor Expects => 240 pages

Flesh Tearers => 512 pages (that's why I think it's the 2 novellas + eshort & audios)

Crusade's End => 1024 pages

Lords of the Dead: The Return of Nagash / The Fall of Altdorf => 928 pages

I don't know for the others. The Beast Arises series is on the same format as "big hardback" like "... of Mars" series (around 300 pages each).

:)

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Oh well, maybe there'll be something to look forward to in the second half of the year.

Yeah because a series about the greatest Ork WAAAGH, the WAAAGH that took the entire Adeptus Astartes to stop and even then just barely, by Dan Abnett, Rob Sanders, Gav Thorpe and Ben Counter (Annandale.. we'll see how he does) isn't something to look forward to. And TWO Horus Heresy novels, both by Rob Sanders, the man who brought us Legion of the Damned, Archaon and Atlas Infernal.

I am VERY excited for The Beast Arises series, the Beast and his Great WAAAGH! have been one of my favourite 40k lore pieces since it was put in, the idea that the Orks nearly defeated the Imperium is a fascinating one, and I am really looking forward to reading about it; especially with that last title. Throneworld... could the Orks have actually made it to Terra?

LotN

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Looks interesting with the new series about the Beast in M32.

Regarding the HH releases, Ive a sinking feeling saying that they are yet more LE releases on par with his recently released Cybernetica.

Any news on whats comming for the last half of 2015?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Any news on whats comming for the last half of 2015?
September:

- Ahriman: Unchanged by John French - Trade-Paperback
- Grey Knights: Sons of Titan by David Annandale - Hardback (anthology)

October:

- Horus Heresy: Macragge's Honour - Hardback (graphic novel)

November:

- Silver Skulls: Portents by Sarah Cawkwell - Trade-Paperback
- Sanctus Reach by Ben Counter & Guy Haley - Omnibus

December:

- The Beast Arises: I Am Slaughter by Dan Abnett - Hardback
- Horus Heresy: The Honoured by Rob Sanders - Hardback (supposed date)

+ somewhere: Horus Heresy: Red-Marked by Nick Kyme - Audio

And, It was assumed that Horus Heresy: The Crimson King by Graham McNeill will be release in Automn, and The Black Legion (book 2) by Aaron Dembski-Bowden also. But, no Amazon news. I suppose the ADB book will have a First Edition some month before the general release...

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
I saw "Ben Counter" and my chubby went south.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Very anxious for the Ahriman book.

I didn't see it, but do you have any news about the next Black Legion series?

I heard Talon of Horus was a stand alone, but I never had any true confirmation.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Very anxious for the Ahriman book.

I didn't see it, but do you have any news about the next Black Legion series?

I heard Talon of Horus was a stand alone, but I never had any true confirmation.

At the first page of Talon of Horus is noted "book 1 of The Black Legion series", the second book is supposed to be called "Black Legion" and should have been released by year's end. But no news. I suspect a First Edition before, and a few months after the general release.

·
Registered
253 Posts
At the first page of Talon of Horus is noted "book 1 of The Black Legion series", the second book is supposed to be called "Black Legion" and should have been released by year's end. But no news. I suspect a First Edition before, and a few months after the general release.
I noticed that, however on Lexicanum it notes the list of books, and it doesn't recognize it as a series... but I suppose that could also be that no other of the set has been released...

This kinda ticks me off. It's a wonderful book, and to just let it go for so long... is kinda disheartening. hah

Thanks for the heads up, brother.

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
I noticed that, however on Lexicanum it notes the list of books, and it doesn't recognize it as a series...
Using Lexicanum as a source for anything was your first mistake.

But nice to see that there at least appear to be some new books coming out. I just hope that the quality of the Ork series will be good and not just a quick cash grab like "The End Times" was.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'm also super excited for the new Ahriman book coming out in September. I've been waiting for that for a while too.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts