Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
This is my first ever modeled and painted deathwing terminator. I know the pictures are a bit crappy, and some of the painting is too, but it if my first terminator so cut me some slack. All feedback is appreciated!
Cheers.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have no idea about the game rules... But I think the claws are so comic style and ridiculous looking that I agree with this conversion! ;) technically the conversion seems well executed from what I can see. The painting really isn't as bad as you seem to suggest! If you work a little more on the highlights of the details then it would all come together. You did a really good job on the glowing effect on the eye!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hah this isn't a conversion, they are the standard lightening claws....that I decided to impale one of my friends Tau onto.
Cheers for the kind words though :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
I quite like it... It looks a bit static, but that's really all. Your paint job isn't bad, the model's pretty well put together...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Second Deathwing Terminator

Here's my second deathwing terminator! I'm really pleased with the base, so hopefully this will generate some good reviews! Feedback is appreciated! Letero know what you think.
Cheers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts