Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Heyy
this is my first Dark Eldar list so any advice would be appreciated guys!

1. Archon 'Lethis Varaketh'
w/Poisoned blades, splinter pistol, hell mask, terrorfex, trophy rack and animus vitae = 106pts.
(b) 5 Incubi
w/2 blasters, Incubi master 'Raveketh' = 155pts.
(c)Raider
w/Nightsheilds = 70pts.

2. Raider Squad
w/ 5 warriors, syrabite, Dark lance = 56pts.
(b) Raider
w/ Nightshields = 70pts.

3. Raider Squad
(b) Raider
w/ Nightshields = 70pts.

4. Raider Squad
(b) Raider
w/ Nightshields = 70pts.

5. Raider Squad
(b) Raider
w/ Nightshields = 70pts.

6. Ravager
w/ 3 disintegrators, horrorfex, nightshields, screaming jets, scythes = 165pts.

Total= 1000pts.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I dont understand why you have incubi with blasters and not utalising there ace punishers , if you want blasters in your HQ take a couple of warriors , cheaper and do the same job. Second , why you have dark lances in the raider squads when the whole purpose of raider squads is mobility . I suggest a blaster instead .

·
Registered
154 Posts
I dont understand why you have incubi with blasters and not utalising there ace punishers , if you want blasters in your HQ take a couple of warriors , cheaper and do the same job.
Warriors in the retinue can't take blasters.

Also like Loki said take blasters on the raider squads so you can keep them moving and you also should drop the sybarites if you aren't giving them any wargear otherwise they are wasted points.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Can they not , oh reet soz . anyways jus leave the blasters out of the retinue , i reckon you should have a shadow field on your lord , its practically essential wi the wound spreading rules and the fact he's an independant character , i also suggest a punisher and combat drugs for him , this makes him the nastiest mofo in the galaxy . And in the past ive used him to beat the crap outta the backs of tanks. And i agree syrabites suck arse , the reason to use raider squads is mobile firing platforms , the extra attack from the syrabite doesnt help you .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts