Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I want a solid Kan Wall type list that hits very hard and can capture Objectives.

HQ:
Warboss (PK, Boss Pole, Twin Link Shoota, Eavy Armore, Cybork Body) 110

Big Mek (KFF) 85

Elite:
Lootas x10 150

Troops:
Deff Dread (Skorcha, DCCW) 95

Nobz x7 (PKx2, Big Choppa x4, Eavy Armore, Pain Boy, Cybork Bodies) 310

Shoota Boyz x21 (Big Shoota x2, Nob, PK, Boss Pole) 176

Shoota Boyz x21 (Big Shoota x2, Nob, PK, Boss Pole) 176

Heavy Support:
Deff Dread (Skorcha, DCCW) 95

Killa Kan x3 (Rokkit Launchas x3) 150

Killa Kan x3 (Rokkit Launchas x3) 150

Total 1497

So I figure I keep the Boss with the Nobz and covered by Boyz for 4+ Cover Save as they march up. The Kans and Dreads will march up within the 6" of the Mek who will be stuck in the front of the other 21 Boys. All Boys will shoot the whole time till in CC range. The Lootas will stay in cover and add long range.

So hows it looking.

·
4,491 Posts
Not bad.

Only 3 units to capture objectives though. Hard to say what to change though.

Id personally run squads on foot at 30. If your only going to run 21, then you may as well drop a Boy and chuck them in a Battlewagon.

If i was going to change anything, id probably drop the 2 Dreads for 3 Killa Kans, and boost the 2 squads of Boyz up to 25 models. This would make 1499 points.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I read right the Warboss allows one squad of Nobz count as Troops and the Mek allows one Dread to count as Troops. Or did I read that wrong?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Grots! use grots to take objectives. Looks similar to my Big Mek list idea there's no excuse not to give those Nobz a Waaagh! Banner. Also those boyz need transport

·
Registered
583 Posts
basicly the same thing as a drop pod... you can toss your dread as a troop and have him linger by cover that the ENEMY owns and its contested buuuuut thats about it...

other wise i dig your army :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts