-Blaster
-Raider

Heavy Support:
Ravager
Ravager
-3x Diss
Ravager

Total: 1428

Not quite sure what to do with the remaining points... Any ideas, thoughts etc.?

· Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Here's the revised list - does this look good?
Thanks for the comments so far too.

HQ:
Archon
-Punisher
-Tormentor Helm
-Combat Drugs
-Shadowfield
-Animus Vitae
Retinue
-6 Incubi
-Raider

Elite:
9 Wyches
-Wych Weapons
-Succubus
--Agonizer
-Raider

Troops:
15 Warriors
-2 Dark Lances
15 Warriors
-2 Dark Lances
10 Warriors
-Splinter Cannon
-Blaster
-Raider
-Sybarite
--Poisoned Blades
9 Warriors
-Splinter Cannon
-Blaster
-Raider
-Sybarite
--Poisoned Blades

Heavy Support:
Ravager
Ravager
-3x Diss
Ravager
-3x Diss

Total: 1494

Edit: Apparently, I was using an older dex to calculate the last one, so I just edited it to take the points changes into effect.

Edit2: I will raise it to 10 warriors in the last Raider squad if my opponent lets me go over slightly(very rare that they don't).

· Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Alright, in response:

I don't have near enough points to put in 15-man sniper squads. Sorry.

I can't take Vect, as it says that you can only take him in 2000+ points.

Ravagers are armed that way(I changed it to 3x DL, 3x 3x Diss) due to what I fight at my LGS. Usually, in 1500 points I will face one to three vehicles, depending on the army. Even SMs usually field one LR or one or two Rhinos and be done with it, we're a very infantry-heavy metagame, thus 6 Dizzies.

I'll remember to try Talos out sometime. I'd like to try a different list if I'm going to bring Talos though. Probably one with some Grotesques and Haemonculi with Webway Portals and such.

I'll also remember to try out bikes. I've heard they're too overpriced, but just for kicks and giggles sometime.

· Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
49, actually. I cut out one Raider squad and added in an extra Incubi and 5 more Warriors to each sniper squad. Also added in Sybarites w/ Poisoned Blades to the Raider squads.

Does it look better now? I plan to try this list out tomorrow night, but there's a fair possibility I won't be able to.

· Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Apparently you didn't read my post after it. In my local area, vehicle-heavy lists are virtually non-existent.

Thanks all for helping me out, I think I understand DE listbuilding now. :p

Edit: About your list:
Pretty sure you don't really need Grenades on a Raider squad. Also, Heavy weapons on them is bad. One SC and one Blaster is the tried and true build for a Raider squad. As Creon said, the Agonisers don't fit on Sybarites very well.
Ravagers also are best not mixed and matched. Many people have said, and I agree, 3x DL OR 3x Dizzy, no mixing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.