Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Halloween Town
477 Posts
Greetings khornate heretic,
For starters your zerker rhinos need EA!
Dreads . . . I love em alot of people dislike them but if you are gonna run them the two safest ways are 2xccw and HF or with a ML!
Kharn is immense and great fun so I suggest him! Stick him with the PW squad to give them more tank/dread destroying ability!
Defilers are fun but best run in pairs, just tool them with ccw as the only gun they want to be firing is the battle cannon, if that goes then get on your toes and fleet into combat!
LD's arent great but could be fun, if you took them I wouldn't bother with a 4th troop choice!
Raiders are fun but attract alot of fire and are a sizeable chunk of points! Hold them off too 2000 points!

· Halloween Town
477 Posts
First off why would you take a TL lascannon, its a waste of twenty points, its unlikely to be used unless the battlecannon is destroyed. The problem with defilers is thay are just so big! But I've had some great success with the boys!
The best things for dreads if you don't go double ccw is either plasma cannon or missle launchers! (actually the plasma cannon is only viable if your running a Land Raider)
I haven't used raptors so I cant comment on their use, I have them but never rolled them out!
I don't like nilla marines, I try to run the buggers (playing black legion I feel I should have some) but they never seem to perform!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.