Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After much delay i finally decided on a simple basing for my models. I also finished assembling Woog the master cankerwyrm of aschblahblahblah. So without further ado...

And here he is... Woog! (i'm way to excited about this)

Woog out!

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
Need closer view. Looks ok though from this.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
I did. I meant a close up on the model. Not just an overview.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Those are pretty sweet! I'd like to see a little closer up too, the oranges look nicely blended and I'd really like to see them in greater detail. As far as that lord, damn that's a big fist! I have that model myself and that fist must just dwarf the guy. Cool conversion.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did. I meant a close up on the model. Not just an overview.
Those are pretty sweet! I'd like to see a little closer up too, the oranges look nicely blended and I'd really like to see them in greater detail. As far as that lord, damn that's a big fist! I have that model myself and that fist must just dwarf the guy. Cool conversion.
It's actually a "talon of Horus." Woog has the same profile as abbadon so i figured it'd be cool to at least have that. You can browse my photobucket for close ups of all the zerkers. I think i have them. As far as Woog goes. Like it said it's a sneak peak. I'll be Building my alienaught soon and once i put a peak of that up i'll be painting them. So keep an anticipating eye out for them both to come. I'm looking forward to the next conversion contest.

Woog out!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts