Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright i have thee list that has been edited many times by people and me over the past and here is the finalized list . . .:victory::eek:k: (995pts)

Daemon Prince(110)
-wings(20)
-Nurlge(20)
-Wind of Chaos(30)
--180 points--

Noise Marines x4(80)
-Sonic Blasters x3(15)
-Blast Master(40)
Noise Champion(15)
-Doom Siren(15)
Rhino(35)
--200 points--

Noise Marines x4(80)
-Sonic Blaster x3(15)
-Blast Master(40)
Noise Champion(15)
-Doom Siren(15)
Rhino(35)
--200 points--

Vindicator(125)
-Daemonic Possession(20)
--145 points--

Vindicator(125)
-Daemonic Possession(20)
--145 points--

Dreadnought(90)
-Plasma Cannon(15)
-Missile Launcher(free)
-Extra armor(15)
--120 points--

TOTAL: 995pints

Alright some of you won't approve of the Dreadnought, i can see why, but they barly like 1/100 that can backfire on me. And some of you are also gunna say like make the Prince slannesh, and make him have the Lash Of Submission. But this is what I have, hope you will approve the list and give me some feedback, and if your gunna complain to me that i did something wrong. . .message me or don't complain . . .enjoy!:biggrin:

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
well 1st off its prolly best to just give the total for each unit...not give itemized price upgrades (Jez can get in trouble - RULES)

other than that it looks a little TOO elite...i mean 8 marines...8:shok:

in Obj missions your screwed...the best chance you have is a draw...cuz there is NO way you SHOULD have any NMs left...i mean its 8 that can be counted on 1...no 2 hands :grin:

other than that its a great list...good luck

·
Halloween Town
477 Posts
I think WT would be better than WoC for you DP. I love Dreadies, will always try and fit them in but you need solid troop choices so I think he needs to go to make way! One last thing the BM and DS seem to conflict each other, maybe tailor the squads, One squad has a BM but no champ the other squad has a champ with a PW and DS, Oh and bulk out your troops!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
like the young gentleman that replied first, in an objective game i win most of the time, the noise marines are stationary by the objectives while the vindicators give them support if they need it other than that they do there own thing, and like the jondoe said, yes i could and should bulk up my troops but its 995 points, not much you can do, 2 vindicators is the best heavy choice in a 1000pts in my opinion, and i tried warptime it doesnt work for me, if i want to i have to re-roll the hits or/wounds, not just the failed ones, but the whole thing. and Wind of chaos wounds and glances on a 4 and up, with no armor or cover saves

1 - 4 of 4 Posts