Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Fiance is going to start playing Chaos because she likes the Daemons..but thats not exactly a great starter army to learn with..so, she gets to start on Chaos Marines..

Here is the work so far on her Lord and 1 of her Aspiring Champions I've done..

Colour is dark purple with silver trims and accents. Lord is armed with Daemon Weapon and Combi-Weapon..Champion is self explanatory.

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Very nice. I like the colour choices you have. Did you do the lord as well? The one thing I'll say though is that the purple is very dark. could be the pictures though

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I did the lord and the Champ. The purple is very dark in non-natural/flourescent light. In normal day light or under flourescents it stands out very clearly. Under normal lights though, it looks almost black..but it's purple, I swear! lol I'v since finished the head and attached it and the Daemon Weapon arm..finishing the right rack and combi-Weapon tomorrow..

·
Registered
36 Posts
That base actually comes with the CSM Lord in his sprue box.

I also like the color choice for the marines. It pops! Though having one two more colors could really let the details stand apart from the other little things on the armor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts