Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is getting plastered all over my facebook newsfeed.

Less than a fuck I could not give. How does this qualify as "News"?
Anybody on here give a toss? :scratchhead:

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tut tut!

You may be surprised to find just how many Chelsea fans also follow Rangers, I used to have a shirt with the old CFC logo on the front and the Rangers badge on the back.
I've never followed anything to do with English football :laugh:

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Well apart from Fergie being the most successful manager in the history of football ever, having won more trophies then any other manager ever, being the longest servering manager ever and a list of other acheivements that would take an entire page to list....?

Yeah.. so the guys retiring, not really news. But love him or hate him, you can't deny he's had a massive impact on football and the world of sport for over three decades now.

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Worth a Knighthood? Not a chance....

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
Yes. They give people knighthoods every year for far less. School headtechers for 'services to education', charity workers no-ones ever heard of,etc etc....
So if I challenge these knights to a duel and win, do I get their stuff or something?

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
They don't give them knighthoods, they give them standard MBEs or OBEs, only the highest orders allow people to become dames or knights.

The titles are ceremonial only now, no dueling etc :p

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
I'm a Liverpool fan so I couldn't give to sloppy shits, I'm more concerned about his replacement. If Jose takes the job, Chelsea fans will fucking riot and Jose will be hung.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Is it wrong that it took me till this morning (after seeing this thread last night) to realise you were talking about Alex Ferguson and not this talentless piece of trash:

·
Registered
409 Posts
David Moyes the favourite to replace him.

As an Everton fan, I'm not too arsed with this. I know folk will say 'Are you a bit thick? Can you not see the wonders he has worked with Everton?'

Meh.

If he goes, we may get a manager that sees that 4-5-1 is not the only formation to play, or one that has a plan B, C and D and not a plan A that involves a substitution in the 88th minute, one who doesn't bottle every knock out match, or one with an iota of tactical nous.

If he takes the job, he'll be sacked within a year.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts