Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that all Space marines are male but my question to the loremasters of this grand library, Why no Female space marines?

Is it due to the fact that they mature faster or something on those lines? or is it something completly different?

(note: NO i am not trying to have female space marines, just curious why there are none)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Because that's the way it is. :) Seriously don't open this can of worms, it's difficult to stop once it starts.

And sisters are close. :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Shall i bring popcorn and the tent sire.

Oh hell yeah it's bad. :)

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
The geneseed isn't compatible with women. So no... no, no, no, no, no. I know we have covered this more than once before, but no female marines.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ah thank you, that was all i wanted to know. we can now drop the "tabboo" subject.

·
Registered
228 Posts
PM one. :) or just ask them to close it by asking someone to close it on the thread. :)

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Done, Should be dead soon.

To any new posters, This thread will die shortly so don't bother posting.

·
Premium Member
6,993 Posts
Right, so to actually expand upon the why:

The biggest reason that marines are all male is due to the fact that the implants/geneseed are all keyed to male hormones and tissue types that are partially the product of the Y chromosome only males have.

·
Premium Member
6,993 Posts
For the record, if you want to have your thread closed, one of the best ways to go about doing that is to report it. Its not like you can only use the report button on bad things; its there to help better get the attention of the staff.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.