Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is probably an often asked question but (if you already know what im gonna ask skip to bottom and ignore my rant lol)

since the IG fluff says (particularly when talking about cadia) that everybody is conscripted into the imperial guard regardless of gender why aren't there any female guardsman models. it is a massive hole in the fluff...fair enough there are some female models but few of them fit into a cadian army and those that do are either expensive or hard to get i was hoping the new release would see this rectified but clearly not and i was wondering:

where would i be able to get some female guardsmen or at least conversion kits? since many of the links i've found are dead which is unfortunate.

·
Registered
807 Posts
There actually used to be Female Guardsmen. But you'll be hard pressed to find the old school models. If you really want them go with some of the links others have provided.

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
I didn't hop into the Raging Heroes kickstarter, but if they set up a store, I might well get some Iron Empire to supplement my Death Korps...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts